Check out 11 fascinating reasons why residents of Raleigh & Cary love referring the people they care about to First in Flight Fitness:
- Personal Attention. Whether you sign up for Personal or Group Training, you’ll get individualized attention that caters to your specific goals and needs. First in Flight Fitness realizes that there is not a “one size fits all” approach to health and fitness, so you’ll always feel like you’re a top priority client.
“Ashley is wonderful, and her programs actually work (I know people always say that). The workouts are great and motivating. She helps you with the whole
package not just a workout: from meal planning, to daily motivational emails, and Facebook posts – you are set up for success. She cares about each and every client, and by focusing on them individually, she sets them up for success. She has helped me to achieve my goals, and I’m now planning goals I never dreamed of!I can not thank her enough and highly recommend her to anyone interested in changing their fitness and health!” ~Linda Battaglia
- A Real Sense of Community. As a member, you’ll feel like you’re a part of something much more than just a workout group. There is a huge emphasis on the value of community as a member of First in Flight Fitness. You work out in a judgement free environment, feeling totally supported by the Trainer and other clients.
- A Regard for Total Well Being. As important as exercise is, it isn’t the end all be all for wellness. First in Flight Fitness programs support each aspect of your complete health. They address nutrition, mental and emotional wellness, stress reduction, recovery, sleep… you name it!
- A Results Oriented Program. This program is all about results. The members aren’t aimlessly showing up to workout. They set realistic, measurable goals with the Trainer, and are constantly working towards becoming better. They are held accountable through consistent check-ins and measurements.
- Constant & Consistent Added Value. As a First in Flight member, you are regularly exposed to information & programs aimed at self-improvement. Workshops on juicing, foam rolling, stress reduction, group 5ks, charity classes, and social events are regular occurrences. On a weekly basis you get challenges, recipes, tips, and motivation through a Members Only Facebook Group.
- An “Outside the Box Approach”. No two workouts are ever the same. The workout structure and content will keep your body guessing with fun exercises that are challenging and focus on maximum results.
“When I meet with Ashley I always know I am going to get a great work out! If I go to a gym, I have to figure out what I plan to do for my workout and keep myself motivated. With Ashley, she always keeps me motivated and brings a new workout every time. She always has exercises that challenge different muscles, so I never get bored. I am getting stronger, more flexible and I am more toned. The money and time I spend with Ashley is worth more than a membership to any gym and I know that I will get a quality work out.” ~Nikki M.
- You are Met Exactly Were You’re At. First in Flight Fitness recognizes that everyone has different fitness and experience levels. No matter where you’re at when you start, you will be given options that provide a safe and effective workout with zero intimidation.
- Motivation and Inspiration. First in Flight Fitness truly cares about the progress of each client. The programs are designed to keep you focused, while understanding that life throws curveballs. One of their mottos is “progress, not perfection”.
- Knowledge and Passion. The team is 110% committed to your success. They’re passionate about helping you reach your goals. A great deal of care goes into the delivery of the services offered. The trainers want to know who you are, and how they can help you achieve your goals. The team is educated, experienced, and enthusiastic – all ingredients for a quality fitness program.
- Accountability. First in Flight Fitness seeks out individuals who are ready and committed to make real and lasting changes in their lives. They don’t offer fad diets, or quick fixes. Investing in their program means investing in your long term well-being. You can’t pay your membership fee here and then just not show up. If you are MIA for a couple days, they’ll follow up and get you back on track. They truly want you to succeed and feel amazing about it when you do!
- A Commitment to Go Above and Beyond. The mission behind this business is to add true value to your life by providing a multi-dimensional approach to being healthy. They’re completely committed to helping you succeed, no matter what your goals.
In summary, First in Flight Fitness is a kick ass local business (pun intended!) They make it their personal mission to keep you on track and provide you with all of the tools that you need to be healthy. Check out their Personal Training, Boot Camp, and Transformation Challenges!