There are 5 distinguishing characteristics of First in Flight Fitness that set us apart from other gyms and fitness centers. These 5 things make First in Flight Fitness different and better than any other place to work out in Raleigh:
- Our First in Flight Fitness staff genuinely cares about your success. Providing support and motivation for others while they’re on a path to being healthy and fit is our calling, and our top priority. You won’t sign up for a membership and then never hear from us. We will check in with you regularly to make sure that you’re staying on track. We don’t just ask you to set goals, but we’ll hold you accountable and help you achieve them. If you unexpectedly aren’t in class for a couple of days, we call you to see what is going on, and figure out a way to help get you back in action.
- The training methods and programs are timeless. There are no quick fixes or fads involved in what we do. You show up, work hard, and if you fall off the wagon, you get back on. You’re taught how to eat properly and how to work out safely and effectively. You won’t be asked to invest in yo-yo diets or participate in work outs that put you at risk for injury. Your best interest always takes precedence. You’ll be treated like family.
- You’ll have access to tons of extra resources. We consider your overall wellness to be a journey that we’re constantly walking together. You’ll always be learning and evolving with us. Some of our membership perks include access to structured meal plans, healthy and easy recipes, tips and tricks to keep your mind and body healthy, and last but not least: constant inspiration. Weekly emails on wellness topics, and access to our Members only Facebook group keep you informed and up to date on the best of the best when it comes to your health. Programs and workshops include topics like foam rolling (self-massage), juicing, proper nutrition, and meditation techniques.
- There is a real sense of support and community within our group. You really get to know all of the people our group and form lasting relationships. We’re all working on a common goal to be healthier and feel amazing and confident. The atmosphere is one of non-judgement, so any fitness level feels welcomed and challenged.
- You will never get bored and always stay challenged. Our First in Flight Fitness workouts constantly change and are designed for maximum results. Your body will be constantly challenged in new ways, so you never get used to the program or have to worry about plateauing. You’ll work on everything from cardio & muscular endurance, to balance, coordination, power, and flexibility. As you’re starting to master a skill, there will be a new challenge on the table for you to work towards. Constant progress! Never dull. Never stale.
These five things give First in Flight Fitness a solid edge over other places to workout in Raleigh, NC. We are 110% committed to making sure that every person that joins us has the best possible experience. Check out our Personal Training and Boot Camp programs and join the family today!