First in Flight Fitness is proud to be a family-owned, local business in Raleigh, with a focus on helping others become healthier.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of First in Flight Fitness is to provide services and programs that support members in becoming better each day. We view health and fitness as a life-long journey, and we’re dedicated to being there each step of the way. We focus on helping our clients become stronger and more confident through consistent education, inspiration, and accountability.
Our Core Values:
- Meet clients where they are – We understand that everyone comes with a different history, different values, and different expectations from fitness. We stay away from a cookie cutter approach to programming. The needs of each client are considered on an individual basis. We’re here to help YOU achieve YOUR goals.
- Walk the walk – We believe strongly in leading by example. We don’t recommend anything to our clients that we wouldn’t do ourselves or recommend to our family.
- Inspire growth and success – We value “progress, not perfection”. Improving in some way every day is the goal, and that can be as simple as dodging a piece of candy as the bag is passed around at work. Every small win is a victory that keeps us focused on success.
- Build a community focused on health and wellness – Hellen Keller said it all: “Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much”. Our group is a team that supports one another through triumphs and through failures. Our success lies in keeping ourselves healthy so that we can have lots of energy to support our families, friends, and the community.
- Enrich the lives of others – Our goal is to provide meaningful services. Working out, eating well, and taking care of our minds are at the core of what we do. The motivation behind each workout, and each healthy meal is to feel confident and live life to the absolute fullest. We take care of ourselves, so that we can take care of others.